VENDOR AND EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITY
Thank you for your interest in participating in Fall Festival for Farmed Animals on Sunday, October 13, 2019! This fun and compassionate celebration will feature live music, delicious food and drink, visits with rescued farmed animals, pie auction, exhibitors and vendors, and kids activities. The event is set to inspire many people to adopt a compassionate vegan lifestyle and support those already vegan.
The Fall Festival will provide an opportunity to
·Showcase your product(s), service or mission.
·List your business or organization in our event program and website.
Application, payment and insurance certificate must be received by October 2nd, 2019.
YOU MUST SEND PROOF OF INSURANCE AT TIME OF APPLICATION TO TRACY@ASHASANCTUARY.COM.
Non-Profit Organizations: $50
Retail Business: $75
Vendors Must Provide
- Tent, table, tablecloth and chairs (you will have a 10 x 10 space).
- Liability insurance naming Asha Sanctuary as additional insured with limits of not less than $500,000.00/$1,000,000.00 for bodily injury or death and limits of not less than $500,000 for property damage, sufficient in form to insure, indemnify and save Asha Sanctuary from any liability or causes of action.
No food products may be offered for free or sale. All literature advertising food products must be vegan. This means no products from an animal including meat, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, animal parts, or byproducts, including honey. This also means no animal derivatives such as broth, gelatin, rennet, lard, tallow, and no dairy derivatives such as whey or casein. Any advertising of food items that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from display, sale, and sampling. Ingredients should be listed in the literature or on the display. Printed materials, including displays, handouts, and recipes, may not promote foods that are non-vegan.
All non-food items must not have been tested on animals, and must be free of leather, fur, silk, wool, gelatin and any animal slaughter derivatives or animal products.
Printed materials including displays, handouts, flyers, and recipes, must not promote foods or products that are non-vegan. Cookbooks offered for sale must be dairy-free and egg-free.
Asha Sanctuary, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, welcomes all applications but reserves the right to decline an application. Factors we consider include compatibility with the mission of our event and the need for exhibits that provide variety and interest. Because we wish for our exhibitors to have a successful experience at Fall Festival for Farmed Animals, booths promoting the same or very similar products or services will be limited in number.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. For any questions concerning credit card payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Exhibitor and Vendor
Terms and Conditions Agreement
1. Asha's Sanctuary reserves the right to accept or decline any applications at its discretion.
2. Each vendor must submit an individual application and payment and PROOF OF INSURANCE. Spaces may not be combined.
3. Setup begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, October 13, 2019 and vendors must be ready and have all vehicles moved to the parking area by 10:00 AM.
4. Vendors must staff their exhibits during the entire event from 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
5. Vendors are responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Each vendor will provide their own tent and table.
6. All tables must be covered with tablecloths. Vendors must provide their own tablecloths.
7. Vendors must have signage clearly identifying the name of the vendor. Vendors advertising food must have signage clearly listing food offerings they are advertising and prices.
8. Vendors shall exhibit, sell, or give away only merchandise and literature specified in Application.
9. Vendors shall not sell or give away any food or beverages.
10. All food advertised must be vegan. Vegan means no animal products: flesh, fat, broth, gelatin, egg, dairy, or honey.
11. All merchandise sold or given away must be vegan, not tested on animals, and should be as environmentally friendly as possible.
12. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of Fall Festival for Farmed Animals, including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, then Asha's Sanctuary shall in no way be liable to vendors. The event will be held rain or shine.
13. Vendors agree to make no claim for any reason against Asha's Sanctuary for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods or for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
By your purchase of this product you understand the terms outlined in the Vendor Conditions of Agreement and agree to abide by them. If for any reason you are not able to uphold to these terms, you agree to forfeit your place at Fall Festival for Farmed Animals.
Questions? Email email@example.com