Thank you for your interest in participating in Kiss A Cow Day on Sunday, May 28th, 2017! This fun and compassionate celebration will feature live music, delicious food and drink, visits with rescued farmed animals, cooking demo, cake auction, exhibitors and vendors, kids activities, and silent auction. The event is set to inspire many people to adopt a compassionate vegan lifestyle and support those already vegan.
Kiss A Cow Day will provide an opportunity to
·Showcase your product(s), service or mission.
·List your business or organization in our event program and website.
Registration for Early Bird Special: Application, payment and insurance certificate must be received by April 28th, 2017.
YOU MUST SEND PROOF OF INSURANCE AT TIME OF APPLICATION TO TRACY@ASHASANCTUARY.COM.
Before or on April 28th, 2017
Non-Profit Organizations: $35
Retail Business: $65
After April 28th, 2017
Retail Business: $85
Exhibitors Must Provide
No food products may be offered for free or sale. All literature advertising food products must be vegan. This means no products from an animal including meat, poultry, fish, eggs, milk, cheese, animal parts, or byproducts, including honey. This also means no animal derivatives such as broth, gelatin, rennet, lard, tallow, and no dairy derivatives such as whey or casein. Any advertising of food items that do not adhere to these guidelines will be removed from display, sale, and sampling. Ingredients should be listed in the literature or on the display. Printed materials, including displays, handouts, and recipes, may not promote foods that are non-vegan.
All non-food items must not have been tested on animals, and must be free of leather, fur, silk, wool, gelatin and any animal slaughter derivatives or animal products.
Printed materials including displays, handouts, flyers, and recipes, must not promote foods or products that are non-vegan. Cookbooks offered for sale must be dairy-free and egg-free.
Asha Sanctuary, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, welcomes all applications but reserves the right to decline an application. Factors we consider include compatibility with the mission of our event and the need for exhibits that provide variety and interest. Because we wish for our exhibitors to have a successful experience at Kiss A Cow Day, booths promoting the same or very similar products or services will be limited in number.
Exhibitor and Vendor
Terms and Conditions Agreement
1. Asha Sanctuary reserves the right to accept or decline any applications at its discretion.
2. Each vendor must submit an individual application and payment and PROOF OF INSURANCE. Spaces may not be combined.
3. Setup begins at 9:00 AM on Sunday, May 28th, 2017 and vendors must be ready and have all vehicles moved to the parking area by 10:00 AM.
4. Vendors must staff their exhibits during the entire event from 11:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
5. Vendors are responsible for setup and breakdown of their exhibit. Each vendor will provide their own 10 x 10 tent and table (6 ft. maximum).
6. All tables must be covered with tablecloths. Vendors must provide their own tablecloths.
7. Vendors must have signage clearly identifying the name of the vendor. Vendors advertising food must have signage clearly listing food offerings they are advertising and prices. No food is allowed to be given away or sold at the event.
8. Vendors shall exhibit, sell, or give away only merchandise and literature specified in Application.
9. Vendors shall not sell or give away any food or beverages.
10. All food advertised must be vegan. Vegan means no animal products: flesh, fat, broth, gelatin, egg, dairy, or honey.
11. All merchandise sold or given away must be vegan, not tested on animals, and should be as environmentally friendly as possible.
12. Only one free admission is allowed with each vendor/business online payment. The free admission is for the representative of the table. Any additional representatives are required to purchase an advance online $10 ticket or pay $15 at door.
13. Should any contingency interrupt or prevent the holding of Kiss A Cow Day, including but not limited to inclement weather, war, terrorism, or lockouts, then Asha Sanctuary shall in no way be liable to vendors. The event will be held rain or shine.
14. Vendors agree to make no claim for any reason against Asha Sanctuary for loss, theft, damage, or destruction of goods or for injury to themselves, employees, volunteers, or visitors incurred at the event.
Asha Sanctuary reserves the right to not publish any promotional advertising or forfeit any applications that we may deem as not compatible with our event or a conflict of interest.